The 2018 Student Art Contest promotes the importance of workplace safety and the Occupational Safety and Health (OSH) profession.
The contest is open to children ages 5-12. Three (3) winners selected for each age group.
Group 1 (Ages 5-6)
Group 2 (Ages 7-8)
Group 3 (Ages 9-10)
Group 4 (Ages 11-12)
Winning art work will be selected from each group based on how well the artist expresses “Workplace Safety” in his/her poster.
Prizes each age group,
1st Place – $30
2nd Place – $20
3rd Place – $15
Winners will be invited to and recognized at the 40th Annual Fire & Life Safety Bowl, to be held on Thursday, March 15, 2018 at the Friendship Baptist Missionary Church, 3400 Beatties Ford Road, Charlotte, N.C.
- Art Work must illustrate “Workplace Safety”
- Only one entry per child
- Crayons, markers, pencils, and paints may be used. Computer generated drawings will not be considered.
- Each poster must be completed by the child with no outside assistance.
- Entries must be received by Wednesday, February 28th, 2018 to be considered.
- Posters must not be larger than 11” x 14”
Download your entry form. Posters and entry forms (attached to the back of the poster) should then be sent to:
CMS Safety Department
3301 Stafford Drive
Charlotte, NC 28208
or email: safetvcms.k12.nc.us