- Update safety policies, procedures, and standards
- Conduct routine inspections/audits of the facility for safety compliance
- Assist in the training of employees on safety procedures
- Assist Safety Manager with PSM Program and facility compliance
- Assist/Conduct safety incident investigations
- Assist Safety Manager in the Risk Management Program and facility compliance
- Assist in the management of plant MSDS/SDS inventory
- Help audit annual training program for compliance with standards
- Assist in updating emergency response plans and training
- Assist in leading weekly safety meetings
- BS in Occupational Health and Safety
- Previous Experience in Employee training.
- Knowledge of principles/practices used in chemical manufacturing plants.
- Minimum 5 years in Chemical, Petrochemical or refinery Environment
Roberta Gerra, Recruiter